This is an exciting time to join Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS). Honeywell has been selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2010. For a second year in a row, we ranked third on Fortune 500's Most Admired Companies list. We are proud to be on both these prestigious lists and we are delighted to be recognized for our best practices.
Honeywell Building Solutions is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions world-wide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Honeywell is the company that will further your experience and career growth.
Fascinated by automation, programming and troubleshooting? Our technicians work on state-of-the-art HVAC and automation technology.
Honeywell is currently seeking a Technician Specialist – Fire Alarm (Fort McMurray, AB). The qualified and chosen candidate may be stationed in Fort McMurray, Edmonton, or Calgary.
- Responsible for coordination and fire system verifications.
- Ability to communicate with Fire System consultants
- Provides training and support to other Automation technicians, including performing and/or coaching in the start-up and checkout of new remotes, I/O equipment, CPU’s and software installation
- Makes simple to more complex repairs to remotes, I/O equipment, CPU’s and software systems
- Responsible for installation and commission of fire system verifications.
- Technical certificate from College or equivalent institution
- Min. 2 years of field and programming experience Fire Alarm Automation.
- Experience with integrating building fire alarms systems to centralized networks.
- CFAA Certification may be desirable
- Experience in medium to major size projects
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply for this position, please go to www.careersathoneywell.com and change the country to Canada. Enter requisition number: 200352